|Legler Systems Company
The Legler Systems web site is text based for fast load times and supports
standard web browsers, such as Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox,
to perform the following general functions:
1. Print any web page (Print button).
2. Display prior or next web page (Back/Forward button).
3. Provide an e-mail facility to send an e-mail directly to Legler Systems.
4. Link to other web pages by clicking on the blue underlined page link.
The online accounting software provides helpful information to the
end-user in the following ways:
- Display the definition on any data field the cursor is position on in a
separate Help Message Window when function key F1 is pressed.
- Display the cause and solution to any error or warning message shown at
the bottom of the screen in a separate Help Message Window when function
key F1 is pressed.
- Display a drop-down list of valid codes associated with any data field
marked by a down arrowhead in the Help Message Window.
- The online Help File can be searched for any key word(s) using online
- A Data Dictionary covering all data fields within an application is printed
by online procedure DB11 (Print Help Messages option = D).
- An Error Message Report covering all possible error messages in printed by
online procedure DB11 (Print Help Messages option = E).
- For each accounting application, a written Procedure Manual of over
200 pages documents each clerical procedure shown on the application menu.
- For each accounting application, a written Systems Manual of over
100 pages contains a technical description of each computer program
associated with the application.
Refer to the Online Business Accounting Software document
for an overview of the various accounting systems developed by Legler Systems.
Version 11.8 (2018)