|Legler Systems Company|||||Help Info|||||Home||||
The Legler Systems web site is text based for fast load times and supports standard web browsers, such as Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox, to perform the following general functions:
1. Print a web page (Print button).
2. Display prior or next web page (Back/Forward button).
3. Provide an e-mail facility to send an e-mail directly to Legler Systems.
4. Link to other web pages that are shown in blue and underlined.
The online accounting software provides operator help in the following ways:
1. Display help text about any field the cursor is position on in a separate Help Window by pressing function key F1 key on the keyboard.
2. Display a help message about any error or warning message shown at the bottom of the screen in a separate Help Window by pressing function key F1 key on the keyboard.
3. For each accounting application, the Procedure Manual of over 200 pages documents each clerical procedure shown on the application menu.
4. For each accounting application, the Systems Manual of over 100 pages contains a technical description of each computer program in the application.
Refer to the Online Business Accounting Software document for an overview of the various accounting systems developed by Legler Systems.