|Legler Systems Company|||||OE System|||||Contact Us|||||Home||||
1. The field names and their location on the OE19 entry screen can be easily changed or removed by editing and reloading the Format File.
2. A drop-down list of valid codes marked by a down arrowhead is shown in the Help Message Window by pressing the F1 and F2 keys or double-click the left mouse button when pointing to that field.
3. Data fields marked with an up arrowhead indicate dynamic linking to another data record by pressing the F7 key or double-click the left mouse button when pointing to that field.
4. If the word "NOTES" is shown in front of the Company-ID prompt, user comments or special notes have been entered about that contact name and can be viewed by pressing the F7 key.
5. The "#" symbol next to the Contact-ID field indicates the contact ID lookup by name feature.